The secret is — Use Your VPN
Make a US server your host even when traveling abroad
There’s really no better way than to secure your computer (and your smartphone and tablet) than using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Whenever a Web user connects to a public wi-fi hotspot their data is protected by a bank-grade encryption and that they are kept totally anonymous on the network. Their IP address, personal details, and online activity are all hidden.
The Travelers United/GuardStreet secure WiFi system works through the GuardStreet Secure Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Our ultimate goal was to create a virtual community that’s safe for our users. We started by doing our homework on the tools available in the marketplace and created something better — an all in one personal data locking system that you can use everywhere to save you time and money.
This video outlines the dangers of public WiFi
It went like this…
- We identified which consumers are the target and when they are vulnerable.
- We determined what needs to be in packages to get all around protection.
- We did our homework and found that some of our customers’ data needed to be stored in a safer place. This data is stored on secure servers in Switzerland.
- We tested the tools and continue to re-test all the time so our customers get the most advanced protection in their peer group.
- We realized many customer’s needs may be unique, so we created a portfolio of packages as well as a la carte items for a truly customized solution.