Join fellow travelers to be heard in Washington
Your support will make a difference
Travelers United is America’s largest travel advocacy group.
We work for you, the traveler.
Because of our work in Washington you have these new benefits
• You can change airline reservations within 24 hours of booking with no penalties.
• Your baggage compensation has increased to $3,500.
• When you are bumped, compensation has been doubled to $1,350 in cash.
• FTC now requires hotels to reveal all mandatory hotel fees prior to purchase.
• At bus stations, you will not be stranded in the cold. Stations now open at all hours
Our efforts are focused in three main areas:
Advocacy – representing the voice of the consumer in DC and around the country.
Education – create consumer awareness of current issues; pending decisions, rules and regulations; consumer rights as well as opportunities for action
Research – determine the consumer impact of internal government debates regarding travel by surveying and polling our membership as well as members of the general public, along with partnering with research organizations and leading industry analysts.