Below you will find information about each airlines’ baggage fees, seat fees and other ancillary fees:
Receive Daily Updates
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
These accomplishments have been achieved by working closely with our members, national media, the travel industry, the Department of Transportation (DOT), Congress and many other agencies.
- – Bi-partisan bill to eliminate hotel resort fees introduced into House of Representatives
- – Creation of the Advisory Committee for Aviation Consumer Protections
- – Advertised airfares now include airfare plus mandatory taxes and fees
- – Lost/damaged/delayed luggage compensation limit increased to $3,500
- – Passengers have 24 hours to change or cancel their nonrefundable tickets without penalty
- – Once an airfare is purchased, that airfare and ancillary fees cannot be increased
- – Families flying together act passed by Congress that requires family members 13 years of age and younger to sit with other family members at no additional cost.